Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Animals

Since we didn't get to see any animals the night before, they had all "gone to bed", we brought the kids back to the zoo the next morning. They were soo excited to see all the animals.







These were Alana's favorite.




3 comments:

The Middle J said...

African animals and snow I think thats the first I've ever seen that

COOL

Faith said...

Those are definately warm weather animals. What fun! I saw your brother Isaiah today while I am visiting home.
I hope your son starts to feel better!
luff, us

Rebekah Doran said...

I was surprised to see them in the snow too.

No, I didn't get to see their tongues, but I think I have on TV, they are long!

So it was you, Megan, that was on the phone when I was trying to call. No wonder it was busy for a LONG time. hee hee Bet you guys did have fun.

Faith - How long are you home for?