Today is Micah's 20th birthday. He is the second to youngest brother. Crazy as you can tell from the picture *grin*, but very loveable. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Uncle Micah! We love you and miss you!!!
Since you said that you probably were not going to get cake today, I thought that I would send you a piece over the internet. The best part about that is ZERO calories, although I'm sure your not worry about that. hee hee Enjoy. Love you bro!
Ha ha, I think it is neither. If I remember right, he was going to build a snowhouse for the kids, but the snow was too wet or something, so he just did that.
Mother of 5 wonderful children that make me smile everyday. Wife to an amazing man and father. I have been so blessed. My husband is pastor of a church. So between church work and homeschooling 4 of my 5 chiledren, life stays busy, but I love it.
6 comments:
I've got a few select pictures where Micah looks normal but then again its his crazyness that makes him Micah :D lol
bek, don't we wish that all cakes were 0 calories! did you get to talk to him?
Jenna - same here. :)
Meg - Idealy zero cal. but great tasting. Yes, we did talk to him yesterday.
Okay so is he a turkey or a peacock? Either way it's beautiful...EVEN with Micah's puss in it...ha! Happy Birthday Micah!
Ha ha, I think it is neither. If I remember right, he was going to build a snowhouse for the kids, but the snow was too wet or something, so he just did that.
2 decades Micah! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment