Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Playground

This zoo had a playground in it, but not just any playground, a really unique one. The kids were sooo excited to play in it.

They had a catapillar slide that looked a little strange, but fun none the less.


Here is Alana having fun.


A snake.

Jacob took this picture when we were looking at the zoolights.


Getting the kids to stand by this thing took a bit of coxing the first time we saw it. Once they realized it wasn't real, then it was a different story.

Seeing this thing for the first time in the dark, didn't help the kid's fear for it. Alana wouldn't go near it for anything. Josiah was the man that night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT PARK ROCKS!!!! OH MY GODDNESS!!!!! I'M SO JEALOUS!!!! We have to go there when I get down there!!
Matt

Rebekah Doran said...

Matt - I thought of you while we were there, I knew you would love it!

Megan - The kids would love it.