Monday, December 04, 2006

NEW LOOK!!!!!

What do you all think??? *big smile* I'm really happy with it. I want say a big "Thank You!" to Jenna for helping me with it. Isn't she good??? I also want to thank my very intelligent and creative brother Micah for making the little trees for me that you see by the links. I asked for a white tree and he went all out giving me a wide varity of trees to choose from. This one has just a tiny bit of blue to the left and I love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you Micah and Jenna. I did mess around a bit with a few things on the blog and figure out how to get the blue ornament up there.

Anyway, I'm really happy and excited about my new look. Can you tell? :D Oh, and I FINALLY have links to other blogs!!! Yah!

As far as how things are going here. Kids still have a runny nose and a cough in the morning. We can actually hear Jacob when he talks now, but is still a little rough sounding. Me, I'm doing GREAT!!! Feeling fine and the whole bit. Nothing really exciting happening here, so I'll quit talking and let you enjoy looking at my new background. :)

12 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I love the new look. It is so cool! Good job Micah and Jenna! I love these creative blog background people...they make blogging so much fun.

Faith said...

Becka~
Why does my blogspot not work when you click on me?

Unknown said...

looks awesome! i know, your bro is very intelligent and creative.. among other things:P

oh goodness... you'd love the card i got him for christmas. it's just so funny!

cokelady said...

It looks terrific!!! I LOVE all the snow. And BOY is it ever comin' down! That's the fastest falling snow I've ever seen! (What I wouldn't do for a snowfall like that in west Texas right about now! Ha!) The picture at the top is so pretty, too. Nicely done, ya'll!

Rebekah Doran said...

Faith, Sorry, I fixed it. I didn't have the "h" between faith and mojin. Opps!

Thanks for your comments everyone. :)

Rebekah Doran said...

Megan - I'm sure I would!

The Middle J said...

I have to say this is tied with my current one for being my favorite out of the ones I've done this last month.

You guys are awesome to work with all have such a difference in taste that I'm never bored. Thanks Bekah for all your ideas it challenged me and I learned a lot too :D

Faith said...

Mt Shepards, thanks, I went to my sister's and hers worked then I went to my and said hheeeyyyy!

Isaiah said...

OOOOO... AAAHHHH....

Erika J. said...

it's beautiful. i'm really starting to think jenna should charge for her services. :)

Grace & Co said...

Mahvelous Dahling, mahvelous! ;-)

Rebekah Doran said...

Isaiah-Thanks for the comment. It always makes me smile when one of my brothers comment.

Gracie- Thanks! BTW, great accent. :)