They made the donosaurs life size. Here is Josiah standing by one.

I thought was kinda weird looking, never seen one of them before, but the guys thought it was cool.

It was neat, walking through the trees, then you look up to see a T-Rex. Ahhhh! They had like 3 or 4 in the park, one was a momma and baby.

Here is Elijah standing by one.

This was a water donosaur. Jacob couldn't resist....

...pretending to tackle it. When we first looked at the pictures, I told Jacob it looks like it is lifting him up, so much for besting it. hee hee

All three older kids by the skullasourus.

I though Jacob just looked good in this picture. There is one of those flying dinos in front of the big rock, but it is hard to see.

Here is Alana with a stegosaurus.

I thought this picture looked life-like.

Finally, here is Moriah. She didn't get to stand by a donosaur, but she did stay nice and warm and was happy as long as we kept on the move.



4 comments:
Awesome pictures- Micah and Jacob are so much a like you'd think they were blood related- I dont know how many pictures Ive seen with Micah walking about with a Santa hat on for the fun of it lol
I do believe you've got the cutest kids ever...I love those little angels
Great pics and looks like a lot of fun. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Very nice pictures! Looks like you had a lot of fun! Just what I want to hear! Have a great Christmas!
Megan, I think you are right! We never will live boring lives, that's for sure!!! *grin*
Post a Comment