Whew! Are we ever full! Tonight was the night of the Davis Christmas Party. Wow, do they ever know how to make enough food and treats! There was some green stuff as you can see in this picture. Taco dip and chips is this first picture.

Here is a couple trays of toothpick stuff.

There was some meatballs and BBQ little sausages and a veg tray. And then there were the desserts! Wow, was there ever desserts. If you are a chocolate lover, tonight would have been your night. This is just the beginning of the desserts.

Here are three very yummy and full of calorie chocolate desserts.

And here are two MORE Chocolate cakes.
I think we all gained a few pounds tonight. Definately got our chocolate quota for the week. :P We also had a present exchange. Each family drew a name of another family and brought them a gift. Only the rule was it had to be homemade. My Grandma drew our name and guess what we got? A couple dozen homemade cinnamon rolls!!!! Yeah! That will be an easy breakfast the next couple days. Wahoo!Alright a couple more pictures and I'm going to bed. Andrew Davis dressed up in green for the party. Pretty cute little man.

Here is Josiah having a blast with a fireman hat.

Here are me and my girls in Christmas colors with the biggest Poinsettia I have ever seen.

Alright, Jacob come home from playing "Settlers" with the rest of the men, so I'm calling it a night and going to bed.


9 comments:
The picture of you and the girls is so cute!!!
Wow did she make all of that food other then the green stuff it all looks so good. And even the green stuff was probably good just doesnt look it hehe
love the pictures! the food looked yummy! and the kids are sooo cute! I can't sign in for some reason?!?! ~Amy M.
I can't believe you had a party with that much great food and didn't invite all of the rest of us!!! Looks terrific. I wasn't hungry just a few minutes ago, but now... (and there's nothing in my house that looks that good, anyway!)
Great pictures -- the one of you and the girls is soooooooo good!
Jenna- Josh helped Debbie make it all. He loves to make desserts if it has chocolate in it. The kids did all the toothpick snacks. The green stuff was good minus the avacados. :)
Meg- If he did, that would be fine with me. :)
Becki- Oh, you know, can't have any fellow bloggers there, they might steal my blogging material! Melissa wasn't even there. Did you find anything to eat this morning?
Everyone- Thanks!!! Jacob took the picture, so he is the real hero. Now I need to figure a picture for the guys, only they are harder to match etc....
Great food, great fellowship, great pics...what more could ya ask for?
Mimi wasn't there? What is up with that? She only has to cross the street to get there!
I guess she wasn't feeling good.
Wow! That picture of you and the girls is very pretty. If I were you, I'd take it to Wal-Mart and have an 8X10 made of it and put it in a frame. That's decorating material. :-)
Merry Christmas, everybody.
I have to agree...the picture of you and the girls is GREAT!
The food looks great too!!
What a bunch of food! My kinda party!
Post a Comment