Sunday, December 31, 2006

It's all over.

Yesterday we had a happy Moriah. That was SOOOO nice. All the kids and back to normal. They are so happy to be able to have milk on their cereal again.

Jacob did end up getting the flu Friday morning, but because of all the garlic he ate, he was eating the next day and is feeling pretty good. He and the two older kids went to church this morning.

I'm over the flu but woke up yesterday with a nursing problem, I'm guessing due to the lack of fuilds, food and rest this last week. Doing better today. I'm hoping I'll be back to normal tomorrow.

Thank you everyone who prayed for us, it is MUCH appriciated. It was a LONG, hard week but with God's help we made it through. I must say, I am sooo impressed with Jacob and the care he took of us. What a man!

LOL Here is a picture Jacob took that Christmas day. I was sitting in the bathroom feeling like I was going to toss my cookies. My two babies found me and laid down. I was rubbing Josiah's head and he ended up falling asleep on the floor. poor guy!


Anyway, sounds like you all had a great Christmas. Glad for that. Hope you all have a happy NEW YEARS!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that you are all feeling better. Thank the Lord! Hey, I'm NOT putting that picture on my desktop background! Pitiful looking bunch. lol
Love ya, Mom

wemmies said...

Awwwwwwww... in about 20 years you will love showing that pic to your grandkids every Christmas rehearsing the story. :P Sad but cute. :) Glad yall are better.

~Amy said...

Yay!!... so glad everyone is better. I happen to know of certain prayers that have been sent up from this house for you all.

cokelady said...

Ha! What a great picture! As if you really NEEDED a picture to help you remember this Christmas, right?! Ha!

So glad you're feeling better--and I'll be praying for the nursing problem. Ugh. Those are the WORST!

I hate to find your family's poor health so entertaining, so please forgive me... but I must admit that I thoroughly enjoyed talking to Jay last week and listening to him rehearse the chain of events and messes that were piling up faster than he could clean them up! Ha! God has reasons for everything--I'm sure it built lots of character in that husband of yours! Tee! Hee! I'm so glad he was there for you and healthy at the time and ABLE to do all that he did. You're right -- what a guy!

Faith said...

I like your picture of your babys following you to the bathroom. Glad you guys are feeling much better! luff, us

Rebekah Doran said...

Thank you for the prayers Amy.

Oh sure Becki!, laugh at our calamity. hee hee (how can one help but laugh when Jacob tells the story right?) *wink*

My other problem is all gone. Thanks for praying.

Thanks Faith!