Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sickness Update 2

OK, it finally got me. That's why I didn't post for a couple of days. I was sick, too. Fortunately, all of that garlic must have helped to some extent. I only vomited once and didn't have any of the other. My main thing was that I ached all over and had bad headache.

Today, I feel quite a bit better. I think I'll be fine by tomorrow.

Rebekah is still feeling sick. To top it all off, Moriah has been wanting to nurse like crazy and Rebekah has had difficulty producing enough milk because of being sick. Thus, she thinks she's getting a breast infection ontop of the sickness and is totally wiped out.

The children are back to their old selves. Moriah is still getting there, but she's also getting into everything else again (a good sign of imminent recovery). She does still have soft stools, but I think that's getting a lot better too.

Well, New Years is alomst here, and I sure hope that we can all spend New Years with family. A New Years Eve party would even be nice, and Josh has talked some about having one, but now his family has all come down with a cold.

Please pray for the Davis' and pray for Rebekah's possible infection.

Talk to ya' later,

Bro. Jacob

No comments: