Friday, November 09, 2007

1ST'S

Yesterday Tabitha laughed for the first time. It was SOOO cute. I was holding Tabitha and Elijah was talking to me. Tabitha must of thought he was talking to her and just burst into giggles. It was one of those moments you will remember and cherish for the rest of your life.

Josiah also had a 1st yesterday. He actually wanted to hold Tabitha! He loves his little sister and is very gentle when touching her and LOVES to look and smile at her but has never wanted to hold her until yesterday. I would of took a picture but Jacob was gone with the camera so I wasn't able too.

None of my kids ever played with dolls much until Moriah. She LOVES her dolls. But yesterday I caught Josiah holding a doll and trying to give it a drink out of a sippy cup. He is so sweet. Speaking of him being sweet, reminds me of the time he poked a piece of food in Tabitha's mouth. lol! I guess he felt sorry for her not being able to eat with the rest of us and so when he got down from the highchair, he went over to Tabitha and stuck a little piece of food in her mouth. I looked over in time to see him take his finger away from her mouth. Observing the new bulge in her check, I salvaged the piece of food and explained to Josiah that Tabitha can't eat food because she has no teeth yet. I even showed him the inside of Tabitha's toothless mouth. It must of done the trick, since he hasn't tried that again. :)

1 comment:

Kasey said...

all of that...soooo cute.