Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm Home.

Made it in yesterday afternoon. Good flight and everything.

The trip was AWESOME!!!! So much fun! It was great visiting with the Furlongs again. Hadn't done that in 4 yrs, it was a blast! Great food and great people.

The road trip was full of laugher and giggles (late at night). the "Girls" were in one car and the "boys" were in the other. What a great time we had.

The wedding was just right, not too long and not too short. It was beautiful and so much fun to met everyone and put a voice to the face. Kasey did a BEAUTIFUL job singing at the wedding and I know a few of us got teary eyed a few times. I finally have the sister I always wanted growing up. :) The newly wed happy couple are off in some cabin somewhere until Wed I believe.

Megan said that I can put up pics from the wedding. I will try to get that down sometime today.

Jacob did post a new post on his blog while I was gone of them putting up the Christmas tree. Got some pictures to look at. Here is the link

http://highlandshepherd.blogspot.com/

Ok, the kids just came in from playing in our new snow, so I better get off here and let Elijah do some more school.

Pictures of the trip will be coming soon!!!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

YAY!!!!! I been waiting for "the post". About the trip ya know!!

Rachel said...

I'm so glad that you got home safely! It was SO MUCH fun to meet you in person. It is always funny to me to meet someone that I KNOW, and yet don't. It was WAY to early for me, so if I acted a little loopy, you know why. Although, I normally AM a little loopy, just not THAT loopy... I'd better keep my nurse well paid (SEE what I mean???). LOL!

I can't wait to see pics! I've only seen a couple from the wedding.

And I forgot to tell you, that your hairdo was GORGEOUS!

Rebekah Doran said...

It WAS fun to met you guys even though I already "knew" you. Like I told Kasey, it was nice to put a voice to the names.

I didn't think that you acted loopy. *giggle*

Thanks! I debated whether to wear it up or down. My cousin thought I should wear it up so I did.