We typed the park in the Bro. Johnny's GPS thingy and it actually worked! Brought us right to the park. Once at the park we had a time trying to figure out where we were to go. (It is a decent size park!) Cell Phone reception was BAD next to nothing. We ended up following signs for "B wedding". Which didn't make any sense to me. I mean Micah and Megan starts with a "M", Peter starts with a "P" and Shaw starts with a "S". Why were we following signs for "B" wedding??? The signs led us to the chapel in the park. The guys got out and went to see who was in the chapel. We (us ladies) told them that it probably was somebody else's wedding that they were going to crash and refused to go with. Sure enough, a couple mins later there were back with these silly grins on their faces. It WAS somebody else's wedding going on in there. *shaking head*
We did finally find the hotel and then Micah and Megan. Our room (Mom's and mine) wasn't ready yet so invaded the guys room. I took my much needed shower and finally got to BRUSH MY TEETH and put on a new change of clothes! :D (Matt, Johnny, if you are reading this, I'm just harassing you. ;-) ) It was great getting to see my Dad and Zay. They flew straight into Nash. and so they missed out on our Thanksgiving feast. My Dad made a bee line for Tabitha and she rarely left his arms for the rest of the time we were there. :)
The Furlongs were really tired after having company all week (Matt and Nathan had been at there house for 5 or so days by the time Thanksgiving rolled around.) So we watched their kids while they went and took a nap. Megan popped in and out while we were waiting for rehearsal time to roll around. Poor Megan, she is a natural blond and my family loves to tease. Needless to say there was alot of laughing going on that afternoon. I sure hope she knows what she has gotten herself into by marrying into this family! :)It was finally time for the rehearsal. We all headed down to the chapel. Boy was it chilly! I took alot of pictures, but because of the bad lighting they turned out yellow or a bit blurry. Here are the few that are half way decent.
Here is Nathan looking good as usual.

I took pictures of the girls walking up the isle, but they walked so fast that they blurred too bad.
Daddy walking up the bride to be.



After the rehearsal we all went to Cracker Barrel to get something to eat. I was starving! I don't remember ever eating at a restaurant with my Dad. We never ate at restaurants in Bethel (WAY expensive) and he never traveled with the rest of the family when we did actually eat out. (He really hates to travel.) So unless one of my family members can correct me, this probably was the first time ever eating out with my Dad. :)
I thought this was a good picture of Kasey.

Micah and Megan playing their last game as singles. Brad informed us that the Loser had to marry the winner. lol

Finally it was time for the guys to commence the bachelor party. Bro. Johnny had an idea of the guys running toward each other with matresses. lol

Since I'm not a guy, the pictures end here. But I hear that they had a GREAT time doing dumb guy things like telling Micah they were going to run around the car twice during a Chinese fire drill and then everyone but Micah, Nathan and Tyler getting in the car after just one time around, driving off and leaving them three behind. hee hee And something about Bro. Johnny having to put his socks on his ears and singing something. lol I know they ended it playing X BOX on the hotel's HUGE screen.
Tabitha is ready to eat so this will be the end of Friday's post.
Tune in next time for Saturday - The WEDDING!!!












3 comments:
Awww..... Those are great pictures!
Ok, I'm somewhat pacified now. I can wait a little while for the wedding day pictures. But not TOO long!
Thanks!
I'll try my best not to make you wait too long. I'll try to get the next batch up tomorrow, ok? :)
Your dad was SOOOO cool! He totally blessed me! I hope he knows how great of an impression he made on me! I like the picture of Tabitha and me...she is sooooo cute.
Post a Comment