Friday, November 02, 2007

New Feature

While reading other blogs, I ran across one that had this feed burner thing. I thought it might be something that I would like and so I checked into it and got it all set up and even did some test runs to make sure it works and all.

What it does.

Everytime I post a new post, it will send the post right to your e-mail box, pictures and all!



Here is what you do.

If you would like for the posts to be sent right to your e-mail, then all you have to do is enter your e-mail address in the box to the right, and press "subscribe". It will pop up a page where you have to enter in certain letters so that they will know that you are a real person. Then they will send you an e-mail to make sure it works and all. After that you are all set.


This will replace the e-mailing that I do to those of you on my lists. I will not be sending them out anymore unless you let me know that you would like me to do so. If you do, I will make sure I still e-mail you when I put up a new post.

No comments: