Here is the view from our room.
I was sooo thankful that Tabitha actually had a great sleep schedule that morning. She slept until I had our (Mom and I) hair done. Megan called us over to her room to see the Alaskan cookbook one of her girls had given her. It was neat. While there, Sis. Shaw showed up and wish her daughter a great day.Here is a picture of that special "Mother, daughter before the big day moment".


After those pictures we all went down to the chapel. There was frost on the windows of the cars that morning. A touch of Alaska for the special day. :) Once at the chapel we took our seats and waited for it all to begin.
Brad and Rachel and Sarah



The Bridal Party











It was a wonderful morning filled with great memories. I'm sooo thankful that I was able to go and see my second to youngest brother get married. It still doesn't seem totally real, I mean his is "Little Micah" to me. He's not suppose to be married! :) But he is and I know that he is going to make the best husband a girl could ask for. Love you Micah! And Megan, I finally have the sister that I have always wanted. Love you girl!





























16 comments:
awwww..man that brings back memories...
AWWWWWW!! Ok, those were definitely worth waiting for (not that you REALLY made us wait THAT long). You got some AWESOME pictures!
Sigh. Happiness. :-)
The pictures are great! You looked great! Wow! No wonder Elijah called you a Barbie doll. Back to the wedding...it was beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pics.
FINALLY!!! LOL I was starting to wonder if the pictures were some big secret but at last... and they're very pretty. Both you and your mom looked so pretty. Was this the first Time Micah, Matthew and Isaiah got to see Tabitha???
Hey Bek~
I liked what you decided to wear, its the one I chose also. :) The pictures are wonderful.
luff, Isaiah and I
What a great photo parade you've given us the past few days!!! Thanks, Rebekah!!! It's been great! Feels like we were almost there for all of it. (Just not close enough to give Matt a few good slugs in the arm. Maybe next time!)
I agree--you look sooooo good! Wow! You are beautiful. And the best part is that it's one of those from-the-inside-out things. You know, that "glow" that certain people have?! You've got it, lady! :-)
Thanks again for the pictures--they've all been great!
You and your mom look great. Love the colors on you both. Great pictures. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun too.
Thanks for all the photos. They are great. You did a good job.
Everyone is right, You are beautiful.
That last comment was Tammy K
I'm so glad someone gave us more details about the wedding! I've been dying to know how it went! Thank you so much! :)
By the way, you look AMAZING Rebekah!!!
Thanks again! :)
WOW! Thank you everyone for all the nice comments! Glad that you all enjoyed the pictures. I sure had fun taking them. :)
Jenna - No big secret, just took a few days for me to go through them, pick out the best ones and edit them. The wedding day ones were the ones I did last. Yes, it was the first time for ANY of my family to see Tabitha.
Great pics! Mine all came out blurry from my hand shaking cuz it was so cold!! lol
Who is "wingspan"?
I glad you chose that outfits. It's really pretty.
LIsa and Aidan
Wingspan is Dustin Washburn
Oh, ok. Thanks!
Sorry to hear that Dustin! I know a few of mine turned out blurry too. I just though it was bad lighting. :(
Post a Comment