In 5 hrs I will be leaving to go to OK to spend Thanksgiving with Mom, Matt, Nathan and the Furlongs.
EARLY Friday morning we will be driving to TN for the wedding.
Sat. morning is the WEDDING! Sat. afternoon- drive to Jackson to met an old friend.
Sunday - drive back with the Furlongs to OK.
Mon morning - fly home.
Wow, so much to do in so little time.
Yesterday I made BBR spare ribs. Jacob can feed the kids the leftovers of those. Today I'm going to make salisbury steak with potatoes and carrots in the crockpot for their supper tonight. I'm sure there will be leftovers of that too. Plus there is eggs in the frig and lots of bread for PJ sand. and hotdogs in the freezer etc. I will also be cooking extra sausage at lunch for them.... They should have enough food to eat while I'm gone. :)
Ok, I'm off to make pumpkin bread for the soon to be "motherless" family of mine.
Oh, If you think about it. Say a prayer for Moriah. Friday when I was gone all afternoon and evening, I guess she was just miserable and was making everyone else miserable too. When Jacob asked her what was wrong she said "Momma". I was all she wanted. *sigh* I've never had any of my kids miss me like that. Anyway, pray that Moriah will not be too miserable while I am gone and that everything will go relatively smooth while I am gone.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


4 comments:
Rebekah what is your mother doing in Oklahoma? I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving.
yay!!!! I get to see you soon! I am sure you are going to look better than the finest barbie out there!
Sis. Pam - The Furlongs invited us all to their place for Thanksgiving since we would be simi close and all and they become close friends while they were pastoring in Bethel.
Kasey - Aw, Thanks. :)
Will you email me when you get back home and all settled? I cannot find your email address.
mrsbroyles@comcast.net
Post a Comment