Hee hee. Yes, they were super excited even though it didn't even cover the ground. They had to go out and play in it. :) Alana was like, "That means it's going to be Christmas!" lol
Hey Beka, It's Melissa. PLEASE pray for Mandi, Emilie and Andy. All 3 of them are sick!yuck! Thanks! I was I was home to see the snow!! How much is there??
Snow is so exciting. We got snow a couple of days before Micah left. I told him that was God's going away present for him, cause he wasn't going to get to have snow this winter. :( We have had snow every few days ever since he left. The temp keeps bouncing between 33 and 10 degrees. It hasn't really been all that cold. We did NOT get to go ice skating on Isaiah's birthday, so I guess you could say we have not had an early winter for us. That is a sign that Christmas is coming, isn't it, Alana? One more month!!!! Love ya.
Mother of 5 wonderful children that make me smile everyday. Wife to an amazing man and father. I have been so blessed. My husband is pastor of a church. So between church work and homeschooling 4 of my 5 chiledren, life stays busy, but I love it.
4 comments:
I'm jealous, I'm jealous, I'm jealous! LOL!
I know your kiddos will enjoy it especially.
Hee hee. Yes, they were super excited even though it didn't even cover the ground. They had to go out and play in it. :) Alana was like, "That means it's going to be Christmas!" lol
Hey Beka, It's Melissa. PLEASE pray for Mandi, Emilie and Andy. All 3 of them are sick!yuck!
Thanks! I was I was home to see the snow!! How much is there??
Snow is so exciting. We got snow a couple of days before Micah left. I told him that was God's going away present for him, cause he wasn't going to get to have snow this winter. :(
We have had snow every few days ever since he left. The temp keeps bouncing between 33 and 10 degrees. It hasn't really been all that cold. We did NOT get to go ice skating on Isaiah's birthday, so I guess you could say we have not had an early winter for us.
That is a sign that Christmas is coming, isn't it, Alana?
One more month!!!!
Love ya.
Post a Comment