Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Barbie?

Today I went out shopping for a new something to wear to the wedding. I had shopped ALL DAY yesterday and found NOTHING! There were two places left that I could check. So Elijah, Alana, Tabitha and I loaded up, dropped Josiah and Moriah off at Great Grandma's, and headed off to town. I did end up finding a blouse that I liked and went to try it on. The kids loved it. Elijah even told me that I looked like a Barbie. lol Isn't he sweet? I'm not sure where he learned of Barbie since we don't have any???

Here are a few more pictures I found while picking out pictures to print the other day.


This was taken while we were having our WMB potluck. Aren't they cute?



Moriah trying on Alana's skirt for size.



Alana being silly.


Alana giving Tabitha a kiss.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

A Barbie? Are you sure that was a compliment? Return that shirt quick! LOL! (We won't do Barbies either) :-)

CUTE pictures as always!

I can't wait to meet you Saturday! I hope you guys have a safe trip.

Rebekah Doran said...

lol! At this stage in life (being a mother of 5 young children and just having a baby) I'm going to take any compliment I can get! *giggle*

Can't wait to meet you either! I'm sooo excited! :D