Tonight was my VLB service. I always get so nervous about the services. I felt lead to have a lesson on the Divine Plenary Verbal Inspiration of the Word of God. It took me a few days to get it all together, then I found out that just about all the VLB's weren't going to be able to make it for one reason or another. So this afternoon I got together a different lesson on the first beatitude. "Blessed are the poor in spirit" PTL! He really help me to get it all together with a house full of kids and no Jacob all day. :D Tanner was our one young VLB there tonight, so I had him pick out the songs and together we led song service. I always enjoy see what songs the youth pick, he had some good ones including "The Old Ship of Zion" After songs we had our lesson and then played "Around the World" with Bible Trivia.
Now that my service is done and over with for the month, I can relax and breath again. ;-) Now I get to concentrate on getting ready to leave for the WEDDING!!!! Tomorrow I need to work on the budget and make a list of all that I need to do before I leave. I can't believe that in exactly one week from tonight I'll be in OK with two of my brothers. I can't wait! It's going to be sooo much fun.
Ok, it is off to bed for me. Night all!
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


2 comments:
I am SO excited to see you at the wedding!!!!
Me too! I can't wait to met you!
Post a Comment