Friday, November 16, 2007

It's Gone.

The snow didn't last long. There really wasn't much to begin with anyway, didn't even cover the ground. It was sure exciting to see it coming down this morning though! :)

Jacob spent all day doing paper things down on the West Shore. Trying to get all the interviews and all done before I leave since he won't be able to go down that way while I am gone. Poor guy, he wore himself out! Came home, ate and help put kids to bed; then was out cold before 10! (Those of you who know Jacob, knows he rarely goes to bed before 11:30) He is planning on getting up at 4 am to write, so I'm glad that he did go to bed so soon.

I did manage to get the budget done today and make a list of things to do in town tomorrow. I also did an art project with all the kids, washed a load of diapers and a load of clothes and cooked supper. It's been a pretty good day. I just got done sorting through the Oct. pictures and picked out the ones I want to print off tomorrow while I am in town. While I was doing that I ran across some more pictures that Jacob took this fall. I thought I would share them with you all before the snow hits us full blast. :)

Our neighbor's yard across the street.


Our yard with our beautiful tree. Doesn't the sky look neat?


We past this slough on our drive into Kalispell.


Alrighty, hoped you all enjoyed the last of the fall pictures and I think that I am off to bed now. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the colors in the trees, pretty
luff, Faith

Momma Tammi said...

Great colors!