Since I can't drink milk anymore, Jacob suggested that I ask WIC to put goat milk on the checks for me instead of cow milk. What a great idea! Why didn't I think of that??? :) So, today when I went to WIC, I asked them if we could do that. They could, but I have to get a doc to sign a paper they gave me saying why I needed goat milk instead of cow. So now I have an appt for Friday to see a doc to get him to fill out that paper so we can start getting that very expensive milk. WIC said that by 6 months Tabitha should be able to handle me drinking milk. That's great news! I thought I was going to have to wait a yr or more.
Tabitha weighted 12lbs 5 oz, a whole 14 oz more than last month. She is getting chubby. :) I like chubby babies. Since we don't have a scale at home, I grabbed my chance to see how well I did at losing weight. I wasn't disappointed. Lost another 5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!! Thank you Megan and Micah for getting married to encourage me to lose this baby fat. ;-)
Ok, got a grumpy baby now. I'm going to bring this to a close and wish you all a good night.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


1 comment:
She is getting two kinds of cake: Chocolate and Yellow. I flavored the yellow with Almond and it tastes GOOD! I used vanilla to flavor the chocolate. She is getting two kinds of Icing: French Buttercream (Homemade, melt in your mouth..mmm) and Hot Fudge Butter Cream. The fillings are what she can choose from (which she could really choose to only do one cake flavor and one icing if she wanted...so theres choices all the way around) are: Hazelnut Mocha, Raspberry, Vanilla Mousse, Lovers Kiss Mousse(a milk chocolate, heavy cream, marshmallow combo), and Cranberry Cream Mousse. Sound good??
Post a Comment