Saturday, September 20, 2008

AAAHHHHH!!!!!

Your new overseer and his wife are going to be coming to visit our church next weekend. They are going to be staying at our house. I'm not the most organized housekeeper in the world, thus my title. :P Don't get me wrong, we LOVE having people over...I guess it is just the first time someone comes to my house that I get the most nervous. It is good for me though (and my family!) that they are coming. It is giving me that kick in the pants, I mean skirt, *wink* that I need to do some extra cleaning. I started the dreaded cleaning out of the office/guess room. I was going to have that closet all cleaned out before the Furlongs came, but then we all ended up sick, so there went that plan out the window. (Sorry, Sis. Libby!) Now I got a second chance though. lol I started cleaning out that closet last night, it is now totally cleaned out and even under the bed it clean. Our big, blue weekly trash can is just about full and the rest of the junk got put under the house. Now I just need to clean off the bed and mop the floor. Had to stop for a lunch break, but now the kids are all back outside, so I better get back to work. I'll post pictures from our week later on.

4 comments:

Jessa Stephens said...

lol I bet it is hard to keep organized with a busy house like yours! =) ENJOY YOUR COMPANY!

Jessa Stephens said...

BTW, I was looking at the Flathead Valley web page. VERY well done!! I enjoyed looking at it!

Tammy K. said...

yea, company is so fun. I am glad that the new overseer is coming to visit. Company is good in so many ways, one being ...you clean the things you don't usually clean. Have fun w/you company.

Rebekah Doran said...

Jessa - It is a little hard with them all being so young, but with Elijah and Alana getting older, it is getting better and better! Thanks for the comment on the web page, I'll pass it on to Jacob. :)

Tammy - That's for sure! We will have fun. I'm just going to have to tell my kids not to mob them when they get here!