Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun at the Park

Last Sunday we had our last picnic at the park. Aunt Valerie and Uncle David were there. We all had a nice time visiting with them and each other. The kids had alot of fun as usual play with each other. Here are a few pictures of that afternoon.

Tim, Megan and Faith on the slide. Tanner under the slide.


When we first moved out here, Hope and Elijah did not like each other. (Tammy remember Hope telling her mom that "Elijah did it!!!" when asked about the glass of water? lol ) Now they are pretty good friends (they are second cousins) and enjoy playing with each other.


I thought this was too cute of them.


That is Tim in the front.

Now Dan is in the front.


My son who we can not keep shoes on for more then a couple minutes at a time.


The lighting was bad on this one, but you can see how much fun the big boys add to the playing! The little kids love it when they play with them.

From front to back - Tanner, Stephen, Joey, Megan, Gabe, Dan, Elijah and Tim.


Hope playing with Tabitha.

Elijah on the climbing wall.

Here is a picture of TJ, since he wasn't there the night I took pictures of the rest of his siblings.

3 comments:

Tammy K. said...

wow the kids are really maturing.
Tanner looks like a young man. TJ looks so much like his dad.
I don't remember the water incident with Hope and Elijah, I do remember how much they disliked each other. I am glad they get along. It usually works that way. Hope is just as georgeous as she has always been. Everyone of those kids are getting so big. Good looking group of kids. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Rebekah Doran said...

Doesn't he though?! I was just telling Debbie that it is so fun to watch a boy turn into a man.

Call me sometime and I'll tell you the story of Hope blaming Elijah. :P

Rachel said...

CUTE pictures!!!

Thanks for clarifying about Hope and Elijah being cousins. LOL! That was too sweet.