Thursday, September 04, 2008

While the Men Hiked

Sis. Libby and I went to a picnic spot and built our very own fire to roast hotdogs with. The spot we chose was PERFECT. :D The kids played and played. I was so happy that they got along so well this trip. The hotdogs were very good and we had the last of the rhubarb torte for dessert. After a couple hours we packed up everything and went back to bottom of the mountain to wait for the guys. That area was not so kid friendly and the kids got bored alot faster. But they did have fun climbing this tree.






Moriah didn't want to be left out of the fun.


Here is a picture that Hannah took of us. It turned out pretty well.



Hannah showing off her dirty hands.


This is the whole motley bunch of kids after playing at the picnic area for a couple of hrs. Click on the pictures to see the larger version. (You'll be able to see just how dirty they were.) lol


I couldn't decide which was better so I put both of these up.


Sis. Libby patiently waiting for the men folk at the bottom of the moutain.


Tabitha doing her own rock climbing.


Tabitha intensely studying a yellow flower.


"Alright Dad, I'm ready for the hike!"

5 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Great pictures! You all looked like you were having the time of your life. How fun.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great pictures!
I saved them to my computer :0)

Rebekah Doran said...

Thanks! We had a BLAST! So much fun. I hope that we will get to do it again next year.

Glad you saved them to your computer. I made sure I didn't shrink the pictures too much so that you could do that, Sis. Libby. :)

~Amy said...

Ha! What a great time you all must've had. I love how dirty the kids got. That's hilarious.

Fun, fun.

Rebekah Doran said...

I crack up everytime I look at those kids all dirty. lol They were such messes, but cute ones!