Thursday, September 04, 2008

PS

Jacob just left for the day (he won't be back until 9 or 10 tonight). He forgot to get those pictures for me, so maybe tomorrow.

Other news, I pick a grocery bag full of green beans from my garden. We ate alot of them raw but I did cook two pans of beans with bacon. Yum! They are sooo good that way! I picked a little this morning to send with Jacob for the day. He likes to have finger food that he can eat while driving, raw beans are perfect and he likes them.

I just put some choke cherries on to cook. I'm hoping to be able to make jelly with them tomorrow. I go the choke cherries from the farmers market with a WIC check thing. We also were able to pick up some yellow plums. Made for a good breakfest.

Oh, our toliet in the blue bathroom won't flush. The plastic thing that is connected to the chain broke. So, I'm hoping while Jacob is in town today, he will be able to find a new white thing. Alana refuses to use that bathroom anymore since it won't flush. What a girl! lol

1 comment:

~Amy said...

Your terminology sounds like mine when I'm trying to describe plumbing or electrical things. I don't know what that stuff is called either. :0)