




Johnny had to join in the fun too with a REALLY BIG rock which made a really big spash. :P


Following suit, the boys went in search of bigger and better rocks to throw in the water. I have to smile when I see their facial expressions.


Moriah joining in on the fun.


Tabitha and I watching everyone.

This wasn't the falls, but it was neat looking.

Here we are crossing part of the stream.

Me helping Moriah across the log bridge.

Here is a picture I took of Josiah while hiking through the woods.

The two girls, Madaline and Alana were so cute. They got along very well, giggling and just being girls. Here they are on the hike holding hands. It was very sweet.

Tabitha having a great time on Daddy back.

Here is the falls that we hiked out to see.



7 comments:
Awesome pictures. I love the three of Josiah throwing in his rock. How fun. If we ever get over there again, we'll have to go visit that place with you. You never got to go with us when we were there before.
I liked those too, Sis. Adams. Yes, that would be fun to take you two up there. :) It is about a 2 hr drive from our house.
Wow. You really do live in the most beautiful place in the world. Those are just gorgeous.
Loved the pictures!! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that wheres a baseball cap along with a skirt! +)
Love the pictures again! Thanks for posting... I've stolen some more for my computer!
What fun! There's one in there of Moriah that is sooooo cute! The thing that blows my mind more than anything is ETHAN! Good grief, that kid has grown up! He's so tall and lean--and handsome! ~sigh~ It's so wrong that we've been soooooo out of touch with the Furlong bunch. I'm so glad they're THERE now and you've got so many pictures of them--and Libby's even blogging! :-) And I'm so glad you guys make a way to get together and have so much fun. I'm happy enough for you all to overlook my selfish jealousy over the matter. ;-)
Jessa - Jacob got the cap for me just for the camping trip. Wasn't that nice of him? I've been wanting to get a cap to wear from time to time, but just never took the time to look for one. I'm glad to have one again!
Becki - I'm glad that Sis. Libby is blogging now too. I've missed her after moving away from Bethel. Hey, maybe next year, you and James and the kids can all come camping WITH all of us!!! That would be TONS of fun. :D
Post a Comment