wild raseberries, yum. Thanks for posting pictures. they were great. Hey, do you remember when Sam Tried to teach Elijah how to skip rocks? He did pretty good. It was that day we all went to Glacier and it started pouring down rain and we had to protect our lunch from getting soaked so we all piled in the back of the van. HA!!! that was a fun day.
Yes, I do remember that day Tammy! lol It was a fun day. That was the same day that I had to use a plastic bag to cover Josiah's cloth diaper with for some reason. :P We had some good pictures of that day to go with the good memories and friends.
Mother of 5 wonderful children that make me smile everyday. Wife to an amazing man and father. I have been so blessed. My husband is pastor of a church. So between church work and homeschooling 4 of my 5 chiledren, life stays busy, but I love it.
6 comments:
wild raseberries, yum. Thanks for posting pictures. they were great. Hey, do you remember when Sam Tried to teach Elijah how to skip rocks? He did pretty good. It was that day we all went to Glacier and it started pouring down rain and we had to protect our lunch from getting soaked so we all piled in the back of the van. HA!!! that was a fun day.
Great pics of young friendships.
Yes, I do remember that day Tammy! lol It was a fun day. That was the same day that I had to use a plastic bag to cover Josiah's cloth diaper with for some reason. :P We had some good pictures of that day to go with the good memories and friends.
YOu have the greatest pictures, Bekah.
I looooove berries ... any kind. Black, rasp, and blue are my faves. mmmmmmmm.....
Love the pictures!
I'd forgotten all about these! Love them! The bright red background is fun! Thanks for posting! :0)
Post a Comment