Thursday, September 04, 2008

Jacob's Back!

Jacob had a little bit of a breather yesterday and started sorting through pictures. He posted some good ones on his blog. God check them out. Some are from the hike he did with Dave Hendricks and his boys. The others are from the trip he made to Gracie's wedding. Megan, Jacob put up an article that he wrote after Gracie's wedding, that you might enjoy reading.

As for the rest of the family, we started school on Tuesday. We are able to get it all done before lunch, so I am happy with that. I really enjoy having the lesson plans already made out for me (for Elijah's school - ABeka correspondence) They sent me the all the books, charts, and cards that I would need for the year. That makes teaching Elijah so easy and fun. We both are enjoying school more now that it doesn't take so much time.

I still haven't full cought up from last month ( birthday parties, camping twice, and keeping up with my husband.) But I'm getting closer. Needless to say I haven't been able to read blogs like I would like. Soon though I hope! Jacob said that he would put the pictures I want to post on the camping trip on this computer, so maybe I'll be able to put them up sometime today. We will see.

Here is the link to Jacob's blog.

No comments: