Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I've got Shelves!

Today my Grandpa and Grandma came over. While Grandma visited with the kids, Grandpa put shelves up in our guest room. I'm so happy. We have a little space for our company to hang clothes and alot more space to store things on/in. Life is grand! Don't they look nice?


After they left. The older kids went outside and Moriah and I cleaned the bathrooms. Because of the chill outside, Josiah was soon back inside. He and Moriah helped me put these fish in the "blue" bathroom tub. Don't they look fun? *smile*


Elijah is wanting me to go and see the "beautiful" flowers they found outside. So I better go. Today Jacob is gone from 11- 9 tonight. We all miss him when he is gone so long.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website layout. It rocks! Love, LIsa

Momma Tammi said...

The shelving looks great. The fish look like they are trying to NOT be washed down the drain...too cute.

Rebekah Doran said...

Lisa- Thanks!

MT- I never though of that, but it does, doesn't it. :)

Anonymous said...

so where's my bedroom?

Rebekah Doran said...

Same room that the shelves just got put in.