
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Ok, perhaps we went out on a limb on this one, but the car seemed like a good buy. After all, it can fit a couple of car seats and we would have two vehicles to drive to church. Jacob loves his new Corvette, but getting him to let me drive it is like convincing a ten-year-old that Algebra is fun. lol
Alright, you got us. Late April Fools.
This is a car that Jacob saw at work, one day. He couldn't resist taking pictures of it.
By the way, Jacob has a site of his own, now. He uses it to post sermons, articles and reflections on life and the things that the Lord is showing to him.
The site is: aninspiredquill.livejournal.com for those who are interested in checking it from time to time.


2 comments:
That's hilarious. I had to take a second look to make sure that I was really seeing a Corvette and THEN had to read your post just to be sure. Then I almost started to drool.
TOTALLY JOKING, but that is a pretty car.
tee hee :0)
Goood one Bekah!
Lisa
Post a Comment