Friday, April 27, 2007

Long Day

Today was one of those days that Jacob is gone 12 hrs. Grandma came over today to help. She did my "daily" chores so I could start hanging pictures etc. Grandma left while I was giving the kids a snack. We always enjoy it when she (and grandpa) comes over. Anyway, the kids went back outside and I started supper. We had BBQ meatballs with noodles and peas. YUM! After the kids were in bed I got to work a little more. Got the Living room all done and most of the kitchen/dinning room. Now I just need to work on the office, our bedroom and hall way. It looks kinda funny with the pictures up and no trim. :P Oh well, that will be up soon. Ok, I'm really tired, so I think that I will go to bed now. Goodnight.

No comments: