Monday, April 23, 2007

A REAL Date!

Today Jacob is going to take me on a REAL date!!! We haven't had one since Dec 2005. Thanks to Melissa Hendricks suggestion, Jacob is taking me out to eat AND to a Selah concert. (Selah sings without music (accapella) and sings praise type music.) We like them. Melissa and Dave offered to watch ALL our kids too! What great relitives. :)

I'm going to make bread today. It will be the first time I've tried it in my kitchen aid, so I'm hoping it will be ALOT easier.

Yesterday we had the Kauffmans over after morning church and then Jacob invited them again after evening church to play Settlers. Josh, Tanner, and Dave also found there way over to play while the girls played our own games. Lauren beat us at both games and I think Dave won the guy's game.

Here is a picture I swipped off a friends (Jaclyn) ringo. I thought it was really neat. It was taken in Bethel, AK.
Alright, I'm off to make bread. Hope you all have a great Monday!

7 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Beautiful picture. Have a wonderful time on your date. I like Selah too. Haven't heard them in a while though. Hope your bread turns out good.

Anonymous said...

The Picture is beautiful Rebecca, thank you for swiping and posting it! Have a great time on your date, love and prayers, sis katie.

Rebekah Doran said...

Thanks! I'm sure we will have a great time tonight. Today is a beautiful sunny day, what a great day for a date.

Unknown said...

yeah. that is an AWESOME picture...

and now you will have to tell us all about your wonderful date:)

Hershey Bar said...

Your date sounds like fun! Enjoy it while you can...
BTW, the picture was actually taken at the Nunapitchuk gravesite.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture!. Hope you have a good time on your date. Luv ya, Lisa

Erika J. said...

yay for a child free date! :)