This was our relish dish made by my cousin Christy. Isn't is cute?

Nathan Kauffman giving us some tunes. (Imaginary ones, that is.)

Andy Hendricks doing the same. He was really getting into it from what Jacob told me. :)

Ted Kauffman getting ready to hid the eggs for the big hunt.

Alana having fun finding the eggs.

Moriah's first outside egg hunt.

Moriah with all her eggs. She learned how to open them to get to the candy inside. I finally had to take the basket away.

Josiah did a really good job finding eggs this year.

I like the look on his face.

Sitting down to see what is inside of the eggs.

Tim Hendricks with his eggs.

Danny and Hope still looking for eggs.

Faith Davis

Andrew Davis was a little upset that there were no more eggs to be found.
2 comments:
HI Rebekah,
THe Bunny veggy dip was very cool!
Love ya, Lisa
Is that picture really of Tim Hendricks?!?!? He looks soooooo different!!! WOW. I'm missing out on so many great kids! Josiah's expressions are terrific.
Post a Comment