Alana and Moriah are doing much better this morning. No one threw up yesterday so that is good. Elijah is saying that his stomach still hurts some. I did end up getting it early this morning expect I'm not throwing up. Jacob and Josiah are still fine.
5 comments:
so glad! i've been praying.
micah says OKAY! to the idea of him and i cooking for ya'll. after all, we need all the experience we can get! hehe
but yeah. what kind of food do ya'll like? i'm thinking--- full out 3-5 course dinner.
and of course, we'll take care of the kids separately. that way mommy and daddy can have some "me time"
Really happy to hear you all are doing better. PTL!!
I'm so glad that everyone is doing better. I'll pray that no one else gets it and that you won't get to the throw-up stage!
Today my stomach was MUCH better. I'm thinking that tomorrow I will be back to normal. Thanks for the prayers everyone.
How's everyone feeling today? Better? Hope so!
Post a Comment