Thursday, April 12, 2007

Resurrection Sunday Pictures- Part 1

Resurrection Sunday ended up being just BEAUTIFUL! We had sunshine all day. Following the Sunday morning service, we all went to my Aunt Cathy's house to enjoy our big potluck dinner. We had tons of food and tons of people. I believe we have a total of 21 kids in our church, so we were all thankful for the nice weather so they could all play in the backyard. They played out there all afternoon and then some. After filling all those empty tummies, we had a HUGE egg hunt for the kids. The men hid the eggs while the women took the kids for a walk. It was a perfect day. Hope your was great too. Here are some pictures of that day. Debbie, I actually have 32 pictures up here. :) Hope you enjoy them. Becki Horne, could you tell Tammy K. I've got tons of pictures for her to see. Thanks!

Joey, one of the boys in Jacob's Sunday school class. A true boy! lol (laugh out loud) I thought you all would get a kick out of this one.

The Doran kids. I had to get in the picture to get Moriah in it.

My Sunday School class. Lauren, the girl on the right, made the skirts. She did a very good job.
Jesse, Stephen, and Lauren.

The Davis kids.

The Davis family.

Debbie made all these dresses. I thought they were so pretty.
Faith, Megan, Hope, and Bethy.

4 comments:

Kasey said...

your kids are so beautiful. Seeing all of those familiar faces reminds me of home!

cokelady said...

Wow--you are The Good One! Look at all the great pictures!!! The absolute best is that last picture--the one of Beth on the far right. Ha! Ha! Ha! That's hilarious!

By the way, Sam and Tammy were here tonight and looked at the pictures just before they left. They LOVED them--can't believe how grown up all of those kids are getting. :-)

Rebekah Doran said...

Oh I know! We took more than one of the girls and in all of them Beth was just cracking us up!

Good. I'm glad that they got to see them.

Anonymous said...

Bekah~
I think in this picutre especially you are looking like your mom. My goodness. luff, Faith