Yes, I have the most awesome brother in the whole world!!!! Micah made this background for me with the pictures that we took last year for our fund raiser. What do you think? Isn't it the neatest you've ever seen? Of course he had a $200 program that helped him, but I happen to know he had to write the codes for the hat, bowties and roses going down the page himself. Wow, I'm totally impressed. THANK YOU MICAH!!! YOUR THE BESTEST!!! :)
13 comments:
I can finally post comments anonymously. but thats good. I love your new page, very snazzy!
luff, Faith and Isaiah
Cool! I'm glad that you can comment again. Thanks Faith!
New look. . . looks great!
MY honey did all that! he's the absolute best!!!
and don't ya know, yesterday the flight instructor said that micah is a NATURAL at the stick.
i'm so proud of him :)
Awesome background. Micah did good!
It is AMAZING!!!
VERY nice!!! Like it lots!
Thanks for sharing Megan. That's neat what his instructor said, although I'm not really surprised, he is a natural at alot of things. *proud sister*
my goodness, Bekah... you should really keep this background for awhile!
Matt
I plan to Matt, I plan too.
Very pretty. I love it!!! Great job, Micah.
Very pretty. I love it!!! Great job, Micah.
Oh, it is TOO ADORABLE!!! The pictures of the kids are to die for, too. The new look is SOOOOO GREAT!
Post a Comment