I decided to let Elijah have his first cooking making class. He has helped me cut out sugar cookies and decorate them, but never has helped stir them up. Elijah enjoyed measuring out the sugar and peanut butter for our "No Bake Cookies". Right now I don't remember what else he did, but he I know he stirred etc.
Here he is dropping the cookies on the wax paper. See my little climber in the background, trying to raid my pantry? *grin* Tabitha didn't get very far as it is child locked.

Elijah had just finish making a really huge cookie for him to eat the next day in this picture. It was like 3 x the normal size.


Cookies, cookies and more cookies!

Elijah wasn't the only one happy about the cookies.

The cookies were a hit! Both at the Doran house and the office.


5 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I love the expressions on Elijah's face.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i love those kinds of cookies!
except my family makes them with cocoa and peanut butter
We have our pantry (just like that!) child locked too! Now If I'd just remember to put things back in it and lock it behind me...
The cookies look yummy. I am so glad that you are teaching Elijah how to bake. That is cool. He will end up like his uncles. (good cooks) You teach your kids a lot of great things. Good job Becca
Amy - Yeah, Elijah is very photogenic. Always has been.
Meg - I've had it that way too. My brothers never really were big on chocolate and neither is Jacob, so I've always just made them with only peanut butter and left out the cocoa.
Rachel - Cool! My door lock when it gets shut all the way, so I don't have to remember. :) It is kinda funny how fast Tabitha will show up when the door gets open though! She doesn't waste anytime pulling things out. lol
Tammy - Thanks! I hope Elijah ends up as good a cooks as my brothers. That would be great!
Post a Comment