Monday, October 27, 2008

Getting Caught Up

Ok, so I thought that I better get caught up on my blogging before people stop checking it. (Who knows, I might be too late!)

I posted quit a bit but cut them up into smaller post with lots of pictures to hopefully make it easier to read/look at.

The last couple weeks have been a little crazy. I'm hoping this week will be a little more normal, whatever that is! lol

4 comments:

~Amy said...

No, surely you'll have more visitors by your blog before long. Although blogland has been pretty inactive for a while. :-(

Unknown said...

WOWOWOWOWOW

that's a lot of blogging.

a whole lot.

Rachel said...

I always enjoy reading of y'all's Montana adventures. :-)

Thanks for your prayers. I've felt them!

Rebekah Doran said...

Amy - Yeah, hope so. :) Seems everyone is kinda busy nowdays. I know I haven't been in blogland like I would like to be here for a while.

Meg - Yeah, had to make up for the two weeks of no blogging. :P

Rachel - I'm glad you enjoy reading our "Montana" adventures. Life is anything but boring around here. I always enjoy reading your blog too. Would love to see more pictures of your cute girls though. ;-)