Elijah and Alana had their first pizza making "class" today. After mom banded the little kids from the kitchen, we got started. They did good for their first time ever making pizza. And they had fun (that's important!). :) Here is their handiwork. Elijah got a little heavy on the cheese, but not too bad. Alana had quite a bit of help from Mom. She gets more distracted and ended up eating more than making, lol. They made their favorites, Alana - sausage and Elijah - pepperoni.
Oh, yesterday I made 2 plum pies. We ate one yesterday after supper and the other one today. Very yummy! Although, I've found that plums have alot of juice in them and so the one we had today was very runny. I ended up throughing the crust out and just eating the filling because the crust had gotten soggy overnight. The other pie had two pieces left wasn't soggy, but the recipe called for saltine crackers in the bottom of the pie. Now I know why! To help it not to GET soggy.
Tabitha is growing up too fast in some ways. She is CLIMBING on everything she can. We are having to try to remember to keep ALL chairs pushed in, or next thing we know she is in the chair and sometimes up on the table before we know it! She has also learned how to climb up onto the toilet in the "boys" bathroom and then lean over to reach the sink. From that position, she can reach the facet and all the wonderful water that goes with it. :P
Tabitha is not the only one that is growing up. Alana has decided that now she has her own BIG person's bed (the daybed) she is not going to sleep with Mom and Dad anymore. And she hasn't. I'm proud of her, but at the same time I'm a little sad, knowing my little girl isn't quite so little anymore. *sigh*


2 comments:
Great Looking Pizza's. They did a fantastic job.
Those pizzas do look really good.
Great job for the kids. :D
Post a Comment