And I don't know whether to stand and applaud you or slap you for making the rest of us (except Libby, of course!) look so stinkin' lazy and unproductive! WOW--YOU ARE SOOOOO AMAZING! I can't believe the bounty from your garden and all of the things you do with all of it! Everything looks good, even the things I don't like! Ha! The jam looks particularly good. :-) And lard--who ever heard of homemade lard?! Crazy, but soooooo cool!
awww, i miss my nephews and nieces. tabitha must take after her uncle. ;)
and WOW! you really are super-Mom. I can't believe that ALL THAT came out of the little garden out back. you're really making me jealous, you know. I want a garden :(. You remind me of living back in Georgia when we had to pick Okra every other day. YUCK! Me no likee okra.
She is getting soo big! We sure missed you guys at Ministers convention. I need your email address if you don't mind, i just set up a myspace so we can keep better in touch with everyone. That would be great, thanks. We're doing good, but we really want to keep in better contact with all of you. Could i please have your phone number too. Thank you and God bless. Sis. Nicole O'Toole
Sis. Mc - Yes she is! Very fun to keep up with but so loveable.
Becki - Thanks for the compliment. :) Most days I don't feel amazing, but it is great to hear it said anyway. ;-)
Meg- I know! And that is all from only HALF of my garden area, just think of all the stuff I would have if I used the WHOLE area. Wow,...I think I'll wait until the kids a little older to use the rest of it so they can help me with it all.
Super mom huh? lol That would be cool if I could fly like superman. *grin* Thanks for the compliment, it made me smile.
No, I've never made fried green tomatoes or eaten them either. Someday...
Mother of 5 wonderful children that make me smile everyday. Wife to an amazing man and father. I have been so blessed. My husband is pastor of a church. So between church work and homeschooling 4 of my 5 chiledren, life stays busy, but I love it.
10 comments:
Now, won't she be fun to keep up with??? This is precious.
Cute kid pictures--all of 'em!
And I don't know whether to stand and applaud you or slap you for making the rest of us (except Libby, of course!) look so stinkin' lazy and unproductive! WOW--YOU ARE SOOOOO AMAZING! I can't believe the bounty from your garden and all of the things you do with all of it! Everything looks good, even the things I don't like! Ha! The jam looks particularly good. :-) And lard--who ever heard of homemade lard?! Crazy, but soooooo cool!
awww, i miss my nephews and nieces. tabitha must take after her uncle. ;)
and WOW! you really are super-Mom. I can't believe that ALL THAT came out of the little garden out back. you're really making me jealous, you know. I want a garden :(. You remind me of living back in Georgia when we had to pick Okra every other day. YUCK! Me no likee okra.
But again, you are amazing, Bek. :)
Question- do you ever make fried green tomatoes?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I LOVE it!!! SO CUTE!!!
Hey....so did that work????? Or is the other one still blocking too.....???? =)BTW, got your email. ;)
So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is getting soo big! We sure missed you guys at Ministers convention. I need your email address if you don't mind, i just set up a myspace so we can keep better in touch with everyone. That would be great, thanks. We're doing good, but we really want to keep in better contact with all of you. Could i please have your phone number too. Thank you and God bless. Sis. Nicole O'Toole
This is Nicole again. Our email address is cola.1@hotmail.com and phone number is (250)275-1426 i wasn't sure if you have it our not
Sis. Mc - Yes she is! Very fun to keep up with but so loveable.
Becki - Thanks for the compliment. :) Most days I don't feel amazing, but it is great to hear it said anyway. ;-)
Meg- I know! And that is all from only HALF of my garden area, just think of all the stuff I would have if I used the WHOLE area. Wow,...I think I'll wait until the kids a little older to use the rest of it so they can help me with it all.
Super mom huh? lol That would be cool if I could fly like superman. *grin* Thanks for the compliment, it made me smile.
No, I've never made fried green tomatoes or eaten them either. Someday...
Sis. Net - Thanks!
Post a Comment