Sunday, October 26, 2008

Puppet Show

This week Alana made a clown puppet for her art project, that was added to whale puppet from Sunday school. Elijah went and got his lion puppet to add to the collection. So Thursday night after supper and all the chores were done we all gathered in the living room for the great puppet show. We all had a turn at the puppets. It was a great time. Jacob and I were getting a kick out of the kids just laughing up a storm over puppets scaring each other and eating other. lol

Here is Moriah and Elijah having a turn at the puppets.


Alana getting ready for her turn.


Alana going at it with the puppets.


That was a fun night.

The next night was movie night. Jacob rented the new veggie tale movie, "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything". It was a good one! Very funny but with a good message. I think we will end up getting that one sooner or later. After the movie the kids all had a sleep over in the living room. I laid down with Moriah and Josiah so they would go to sleep and ended up falling asleep myself. lol Jacob was kind enough to wake me up though so I could go to my own bed for the night.

5 comments:

~Amy said...

How cute! The puppets are great and I'm sure that was a night to remember.

I've been wanting to get the new Veggies Tales movie for Jackson. They're always the greatest!!

Rachel said...

I am dying to see the new Veggie Tales!

Speaking of Veggie Tales, Brad would love the (cactus? cacti? cactuses?) on your couch!

Rebekah Doran said...

Amy - It was a night to remember. :) I'm sure Jackson (and you guys) will like the new Veggie Tales.

Rachel - Is there a place there that you could rent the new one from? It was so funny.

I looked it up and the plural is cacti. Thanks! We like it too. Kinda fun and different.

Rachel said...

(psst... I knew the correct one was cacti. It's a line from "The Ballad of Little Joe"... sometimes my jokes only make sense to me! LOL!)

Rebekah Doran said...

:P Ok, I feel dumb now. Sorry Rachel. We do have "The Ballad of Little Joe" but I think I've only watched it once. I'm sure from now on, when the kids watch it, I'll notice that part and think of you. *grin*