Monday, October 27, 2008

For Tammy Kaufman

Here is the picture of our photographer and his wife. They both love kids and worked real well together. It is not the best picture of Derek, but it was like my 6th try at a picture of them. He had messed with my camera to set it to manual and the other tries ended up with only black. Finally I got this and called it good since their was a family waiting to get their kids picture taken. Hope this will make you happy Tammy. :) I didn't get a chance to visit with Tessa before she had to leave, but she is hoping to come out again and visit with us more then.


Here is a picture I snapped of Alana with some of their props. That lace umbrella was fun!

Last week after the pictures were done, one night Derek came over to play "Settlers" and work on his pictures on our computer. It ended up being a later night than we thought, so he ended up just staying the night at our house instead of going back to the Davis house at 2 in the morning. Jacob and Derek did end up taking a hike in Glacier sometime that week before Derek left for Havre.

Last week was the week for water problems. My kitchen sink started a pretty bad leak. It is almost fixed now. Just a small one now. As soon as we are all better I think Grandpa will be by to see what we need to do to be leak free.

Also our hot water heater started to leak. I noticed it dripping in our crawlspace. So the kids and I had to move a few things (nothing that would ruin) and mopped up all the water. We put buckets underneath the drips to keep the water off the floor of the crawlspace. Everyone who looked at it thought it was the condensation off the pipes but after watching it closely the last couple of days I can say it is coming from the water heater itself. It is not a big leak so nothing major yet but we are not sure what to do. No one seems to know what to do about it. So right now I'm just watching it and trying to keep it somewhat mopped up.

Alright enough with the leaks. Here is a picture I took of the three little ones enjoying some books. They decided they wanted something soft to sit on while looking at books, that's why the stuffed bunnies and blankets are out on my floor. I usually don't let them bring that stuff out of their rooms, but it happen before I was able to tell them to bring them back to the rooms. They looked so cute that I had to take a picture of all three of them looking at books together (even Tabitha!).

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Am I the only one who thinks that Derek looks like Screech from Saved by the Bell (yes, I used to watch that nonsense, lol)?

http://dustindiamond.com/images/screech.jpg

Tammy K. said...

Bec. Thanks for the picture. They look like they belong together. She looks like real nice. Alana is so pretty. Love all the pictures.

Rebekah Doran said...

Rachel - Hmmm, hadn't thought about that before. He does look like him in that one picture. I'll have to take another of Derek when he comes out to sell the pictures and see if you still think he looks like Screech. lol I've seen a few of those shows. Screech was something else!

Tammy - They do don't they? She was real nice from what little I was around her.