Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sorting Shoes

After the apple butter was canned and cooling I FINALLY got to start sorting the kids shoes. I've been wanting to do this for a few weeks now but have never been able to get it done. I got all the sandals packed away and now have the tennis shoes/boots out. We did have some tennis shoe out already, but over the summer they had gotten too small and so we now have the next size out. Whew! That has turned out to be quiet the chore. I got the girls shoes done yesterday and the boys today. Since I was on a roll, I went ahead and got the right size snow boots all into one box. It is now waiting in the shed for the snow to start falling then it will make its way into our house. I will say that sorting the boy shoes was so much easier and faster then the girls. Isn't that the way it normally is with shoes though? Girls have way too many shoes while the boy just have what they need. ;-)

2 comments:

~Amy said...

Yeah, that's what my husband says, but I'm determined NOT to believe him!!! tee hee

Rebekah Doran said...

*chuckling*