This week I rounded the corner, headed for the kitchen and this is what I saw......One little bread thief! Tabitha had pushed a chair up against the counter, climbed up and was gnawing on a half loaf of bread. lol I guess she was hungry.

How can one be upset with this face?
5 comments:
Reminds me of Nathan cutting his own slice of bread when he wasn't very big. I guess you and Matt always knew where the pilot bread drawer was and helped yourself to those when you got hungry. Tabitha is a cutey for sure.
Love you all.
HA!!! She's too cute. Who could be upset indeed!!! No way. ;-)
HAHA!!!!!!
that is too adorable!!!!
when my daddy was little, probably around moriah's age, his momma/my grandma used to make bread, but the only part that daddy liked was the soft middle part. one day grandma came into the kitchen and went to cut a loaf of bread only to find that it was hollow! daddy had holed out the bottom of each loaf, eaten the soft part, leaving the rest of the loaf untouched and looking completely normal! hehe...
... kids, eh?
Good thing it was homemade bread, and uncut!
Sara LOVES to get out the loaf of bread in the bag (which looks totally unappetizing next to yours!) and dump the whole thing out on the floor to find the one piece in the middle somewhere that she wants to eat! She has done this several times! Think I'd learn to keep it out of her reach. :-)
Mom - I remember that! We got a picture of that too. Yeah, that was one big slice of bread and crooked too! lol Too cute.
Meg - That's funny Megan. What a nice surprise for your Grandma. lol
Rachel - Isn't that something how the kids always want to go for the piece in the middle?!?
Post a Comment