This has been a busy week for me. Sorry for the delay on blog commenting, but I think I got all caught up tonight! Jacob is at minister's convention this weekend. I decided to stay home with the kids to help save money this time around. Jacob rode with my Aunt and Uncle out there, so I'm thinking splitting gas and a room and feeding only ONE oppose to SEVEN will be affordable at this time. The Girls missed their Daddy that same day. Alana missed him 6-7 hr after he had left! And Moriah was crying for him that night at bedtime. You know you got a good man for a Dad with that happens! :)
Alright, my brain is leaving me, so I better call it a night and go to bed.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
3 months ago


2 comments:
Since our e-mail isn't working: Andy and I wanted to let you know we are moving to MT. Just north of Nashua is a run-down little place on 22 acres that we've fallen in love with. All the repairs needed make it affordable.
Ok,Thanks! I will let Jacob know.
Post a Comment